Sunday, 8 June 2014

Welcome to my Blog! :)

Posted by Shaheena Uddin at 04:16

Hi Everyone! :D

My name is Shiny and you have finally stumbled upon my blog, it’s crazy and cute and I would really like to share it with you! Well let’s see I like ice cream, photography, writing, art, shopping, reading, flowers, Pacman, Disney, sweets, stars, girly things, fashion, crafts & writing,  glitter,  art journals, gummy bears,  Pokemon,  hairstyles, shoes, exploring,  clouds,  doctor who,  auroras, watercolours,  roses,  red velvet cupcakes, Owl city,  hearts,  candy floss, snowflakes, chocolate, baked Alaska, cookies,  minions,  owls,  pancakes, halal marshmallows, and strawberries! (gasp) :) I live in London and am a muslimah who is absolutely obsessed with the many creative & pretty things life has to offer and I hope to share my love and passion with the world! :3 

And sincerely, I love you dearly, oh but I’m clearly destined to wonder...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Clearly Destined to Wonder Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting