Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Maleficent

Posted by Shaheena Uddin at 13:01




LOVED IT! Maleficent, a thriller for all audiences, watch the classic story of sleeping beauty again, but this time the truth will begin to unfold, as you discover what really happened. Voted one of Disney's scariest villains, the darling of the dark side, Angelina Jolie is Maleficent. 

This film has some similar elements of the film Frozen, but that's what I love about it the most, Disney are trying something new with their new movies, which is starting to create something quite special. I just hope that the common theme will not be too repetitive, but I really love the messages and morals Disney are giving in each movie!

Favourite song: Once upon a dream


Favourite character: Maleficent

So, yeah here we have it guys, just a short and sweet little review on the new Disney film Maleficent and I hope to do more in the future, for the upcoming films! If you like these movies reviews, or have any requests on any movies I should do, just let me know on the comments below! :)

Yours sincerely, I love you dearly, Oh but I'm clearly destined to wonder, 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Clearly Destined to Wonder Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting